Thursday, December 09, 2010

I Love ...

1. Where I live. Where else on your drive to Wal-Mart can you get a fantastic view of the whole valley and the surrounding huge snow capped mountains?
2. Christmas music at Christmas time (notice I said Christmas time; not Halloween or Thanksgiving).
3. Snow when it's new and the sun hits it. It looks like someone scattered glitter all over.
4. That my husband ate my nasty looking 1st try at carrot cake...and actually said it was good!
5. That my boys love their little sister so much. They love to try to get her to smile and they love all the funny faces she makes.
6. When my daughter smiles at me. It just makes my heart want to burst with love.
7. My dishwasher (and no it's not my husband; although I love him too).
8. Getting together with my family. Our conversations are loud and it can get crazy but it's so much fun!
9. Getting into bed after a long day. The weight of the day just falls off my shoulders and I can snuggle into the blankets. (It sounds nice right now even!)
10. A cup of hot cocoa. I've meet very few flavors I didn't like.

There are so many more things I could name but at the moment love #6 is calling for me.

2 comments:

NiHao said...

Wow I made the list but still had to share 7th place with a dishwasher!

Botill Family said...

Love this post! Some great thoughts here!